I am available for private Continuum sessions, Continuum teacher mentoring, Osteopathic and other healthcare professional supervision, and workshops in-person and online.
Why do a private session with Bonnie?
- to deepen your perceptual experience of your body.
- to explore health issues or concerns and guide your self-care according to the principles and practices that I teach.
- to apply the principles and practices that I teach to your areas of interest (meditation, yoga, exercise, Tai Chi/Chi Gung, or the movements of everyday life).
- to explore the foundations of Continuum in preparation for teaching Continuum or other somatic practices
- to create or individualize what you are exploring in your Continuum practice.
- to guide and mentor you in your education and training in any field of healthcare, or to support your professional practice.
- to explore the foundations of Continuum in preparation for teaching Continuum or other somatic practices.
I vary each session according to the necessity of the moment:
- Some private sessions involve talking.
- Some sessions involve creating Continuum experiential explorations (also called "dives") together.
- Sometimes I guide people through practices.
- Some involve doing the dives and practices together.
Contact me if you’re interested in learning more.